The Castellucci Law Firm provides professional legal advice to a large number of workers who seek assistance in the unfortunate event of a conflict arising in their workplace.
Aware of the intimately delicate nature of this sphere of life, the service we want our clients to receive is tailor-made and strictly personalised. We guarantee the study of the case that brought them to us in all its specificities and seek the most strategic advantages for our clients.
Our professionals have vast experience in this delicate area of law, being able to deal with complex situations such as:
- Termination of the contract of employment and disciplinary measures.
- Substantial changes in working conditions.
- Redundancy and Personnel reduction procedures.
- Workplace relationships.
- Disagreements, controversies. Proceedings before the Labour Inspectorate and the Social Security Committee.
- Drafting of documents: Conciliations, Claims for compensation.
- Extrajudicial conciliations. Mandates, Powers of attorneys, Legal representation, Appeals.
– Violation of the fundamental rights of a person in the workplace: harassment, degrading treatment, bullying or any other type of abusive behaviour performed by the employer or by any other worker of the same company;