Road Traffic Law

Road Traffic Law

Are you currently looking for a lawyer specialised in road accidents?

If you have suffered an accident as a driver, motorist, pedestrian, cyclist or passenger, do not hesitate any longer and contact us! At Castellucci Law Firm we want our clients to get the maximum compensation possible without having to worry about our fees. In fact, we only charge our customers after they get the money owed to them.

Furthermore, in most cases, it is already the vehicle insurance that covers our fees, precisely thanks to the coverage of legal assistance, directly provided by the policy.

The two possible paths are the civil one and the criminal one. Depending on our client’s specific case, we recommend what is best for them.

What should you do after an accident?

‘I’ve just had a car accident and I don’t know what to do!’

If this is the situation you are experiencing right now, do not hesitate any longer and call us! Our work is always oriented to give you the most complete and fastest compensation possible for what you suffered.
In any case, you will find a list of the basic steps that you should follow after an accident.

Fill in the accident report form or call the Civil Guard and ask them to proceed with the drafting of this document.

Go to the E.R. in the 72 hours immediately after your accident.

Take pictures of your damaged vehicle and of the other(s) involved, as well as of any other damaged items (mobile phones, other personal possessions, luggage, clothes, etc.)

Keep in mind that you have 7 days to report the claim to your insurance company.

Asesoria jurídica Castellucci Abogados

C/ Alcalá 147, 2º Izqda

28009, Madrid

0034 91 128 54 39

Recent News