Lawyers specialising in Criminal Law in Madrid
The staff of Castellucci Law Firm are highly specialised in this field of law. We boast extensive professional experience in defending the interests of both individuals and legal entities by providing advice and legal representation to both the victim and the defendant.
It is precisely in this area that the professionals of Castellucci Law Firm have specialised attending and brilliantly passing numerous courses aimed at providing specific training for general criminal procedure and methods of intervention in the so-called expedited trials.
- Minor offenses.
- Crimes of domestic violence.
- Crimes against people. Assaults, battery and grievous bodily harm.
- Crimes against privacy and honor.
- Management of detention levels.
- Fast-track/expedited trials.
- Assistance to the prisoner before the police, and courts of any type or order.
- Offences against persons: Injury.
- Offenses against public health. Drug trafficking.
- Criminal offenses of an economicnature and offenses against property. Misappropriation, fraud, falsification, corporate crimes, etc.
- Road traffic offenses. Driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, driving without a license, reckless driving, failure to rescue, etc.